As you cannot receive the Holy Communion due to the pandemic of COVID-19, when you attend online Masses, please, say the following prayer at the time of Communion:
Act of Spiritual Communion
My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Blessed Sacrament.
I love You above all things and I desire You in my soul.
Since I cannot now receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
As though You were already there,
I embrace You and unite myself to You;
permit not that I should ever be separated from You.
This great modern saint and spiritual giant, Pope St. John Paul II, strongly encouraged the world to pray the most Holy Rosary. In his writing the Vicar of Christ insisted that we pray the Rosary. He himself said, at the start of his pontificate, that the Rosary was his favorite prayer.
* We, at St. Augustine's Church, pray the Rosary in the Church on every 2nd Sunday 30 minutes before 10:30 am Mass.
* In May and October, we pray the Rosary in the Church on every Sunday 30 minutes before 10:30 am Mass.
* We encourage you to pray rosary personally and/or in the family.
* Click on the links below to download the resources to help you learn how to pray Rosary.
Dear brothers and sisters, at each mass I celebrate, I pray for different intentions.
Send me your prayer requests and I will offer them during masses.
Your prayer requests can be:
- For the deceased members
- Anniversaries and Birthdays
- Sickness or a Planning Surgery
- Experiencing Anxiety, Worries, etc.
- Thanksgiving for a success or any blessings
God bless you.
Fr. Leon Ngandu, SVD
This video helps you to understand the meaning of the different parts of the Lord's Prayer.
Welcome to Saint Augustine Catholic Church.
Do you want to join our Church community or need to know more about our Church, please, give us a call at 501-375-9617
or email us at email@example.com